Tuesday 24 November 2009

Community Routes continued...

As you probably appreciate my area model did indeed grow exponentially as I recognised the route that my virtual camera would need to travel in order to carry on creating this series of animations from it. I began to regard my model as having some sort of historical context as I had created it as accurately as my methods allowed and during the course of modelling changes were inevitably happening to my real world subject, new buildings, one way systems which of course I had to reflect. however I found myself "out on a limb" in creating it and failed to gain any real interest for the idea from the organisations portrayed as they are all community charities existing through funding that was always restrictive. I carried on regardless, of course, consumed with creative passion.
Links to organisations shown in these animations are Unity in Community and Greenwood Housing, North Hull Community Centre.


No comments:

Post a Comment